We use Invisalign® which are clear braces without the need for screws and metal in your mouth. The Invisalign system is a revolutionary method for correcting teeth and cosists of a series of clear plastic aligners.
What is Invisalign?
- Invisalign® uses clear aligners to correct your teeth
- Using computer models in 3D we can plan and see what the results of the treatment will be like
- You exchange the aligners every two weeks until the treatment is complete
What are the benefits for using Invisalign?
- The aligners are almost completely transparent and correct your teeth without being visible
- The aligners can be taken out while eating
- Dental hygiene is maintained and the aligners can be taken out when brushing or flossing
- The treatment does not use metal which can irritate and hurt the mucous membranes
Does Invisalign work?
- Yes, Invisalign has been proven to be a very effective teeth correcting system
- Pictures of treated patients can be see at Invisaligns website.
- Not all teeth can be corrected with Invisalign. Contact us for a consultation.